Busy but Productive Weekend...

Wow, what a weekend I can hardly believe it, this was one of the most productive weekends I have had in a very long time... The weekend was kicked off on Friday, Isa and I had to run a few errands in preparation for her first day of school, followed up by a trip to the bookstore where I picked up a few titles for some client research, a couple books for the kids and both The Lady in the Water and a comic book for myself. Lunch followed and then a trip to the sitter to pick up Oli. I still had a couple hours of work to attend to once we finally arrived home So I did that, made dinner and relaxed for the rest of the night.

Saturday even more busy, I had a shoot down in Phoenix for “The Road Less Traveled 2 & 3” from 9am – 6pm. Home, dinner, playtime with the kids and I managed to read the Lex Luthor Man of Steel TP I bought the previous day.

Sunday, another shoot in Phoenix “The Road Less Traveled 3” from 9am – 1pm, followed by Lunch with my good friend Joey and then back home again. Maria and the kids were out when I got there so I thought the quiet would be a good environment to get some some drawing done so I sketched about 100 gestures before finally calling it a night.

Comments