Curling

So Sat. night Maria and I went Curling with some friends of her's from work, one of the guys watched the event on the winter olympics and went on a mad search to find out where to curl in Arizona. Slightly reluctantly Maria and I drove down to scottsdale having absolutely no idea what we were in for. Surprisingly It was a whole lotta fun I really had no idea I would enjoy it so much yes I did slip and fall flat on my back but it was a very graceful fall and I laughed very hard as I lay there on the ice staring at the ceiling. All things considered it wa a very good night indeed, in fact I am considering joining the Coyotes Curling Club, we'll see... For more info on Curling in Arizona check out Coyotes Curling Club by clicking here.

Comments

Mrs. Maria said…
That was so much fun! You forgot to mention how I scored our winning points and how I was the only girl on our team! Girls rule! Woohhah!
lew! said…
maybe you guys could recommed a good web designer to the curling club. Sheesh!

i have no idea about curling, but it seems with friends it would be kind of fun!
Jeope said…
CURLING RULZ!!! Ha! It's like the killer bees, it's finally invaded Arizona. Where's Mel; she has got to read this.