Superbow-less Sunday

So Saturday was a pretty good day. Maria and i had a wonderful lunch after which I treated her to a little shopping spree at the mall. I stopped by The Sports Authority and added a few more weights to my home gym and even picked up a demo of Black for PS2. Everything thing was peachy as they say, we picked up the kids from the sitter took them home put them to bed and we stayed up late watching a surprisingly great DVD and then it was off to bed for us too, or so we thought...

Around 1:00 am Sunday morning we were awakened by a coughing/gagging coming from our daughter’s room so in the usual parent freaking out fashion Maria quickly checked it out. Our youngest must’ve eaten something that didn’t agree with her and it looked as though whatever it was she ate was about to come up and say hello. Fortunately by 9:00 am she was fine as were the multiple sets of sheets for her crib, the carpet in her room and a set of sheets from our bed “who knew such a small child could throw up so much”?

Needless to say, Superbowl was the furthest thing from my mind Sunday afternoon, "I already knew who was going to win anyway" and if I tried to sit down on the couch for a couple hours of football I would be sleep 5 minutes after sitting down so I just found other things to occupy my time ie: Playing with the kids, video games, chatting with the wifey. The only things I do wish I didn’t miss was Jerome Bettis’ announcing his retirement and the commercials, no surprise though both I saw both this morning online. Gotta love the internet.

Comments