7

Seven Years ago today I was 22 years old. In a rented tuxedo here I stand fidgety, nervous but not willing to admit it. Spread out before me are my family, closest friends and... Her. The most amazing woman I have ever met, slowly and rhythmically walks toward me. She is now close enough for me to see through her veil, our eyes lock, my heart skips a beat, a distant voice in my head says "you done good, real good".

While this post is open to the public, really... it is meant for one person. Maria, my wife, thank you. For seven years, two gorgeous little girls and all you have given me. You rock my world baby and make my heart back flip every single time you look at me.

Happy Anniversary!

Comments

Mrs. Maria said…
Ditto! 7 Amazing! :) XOXO
Anonymous said…
This is such a sweet tribute to your wife! I'm glad I got to happen upon it while I was up too late.

By the way, thank you for the links to other female designers - I look forward to checking them out.