Vegas Baby!


Thanks so much to all the Howies for welcoming us to all of the scheduled meetups and letting us crash their party even though we didnt attend the conference. Thanks to Mel for inviting us to her wedding, it was a beautiful ceremony and I am so glad to have finally met you and Rob you two are awesome and I am glad to call you both friends.


Amy... I love you like the little sister I never had, the trip wouldn't have been nearly as fun without you and your barely legal adventures! And we've got the video to prove it, don't we maria? ;)

Steve... Every now and then you meet someone and you feel like you've known them for years. It's so easy for me to jump into conversations with you whether it was about tech, design or just life in general I'm glad to have met you. And your right if those techs hadn't shown up we would have had the whole loft wired right.

Jen... It was great to finally meet you and talk to you. We'll be seeing you soon.

Brandon... One cool cat... It was really great meeting you and likewise Tucson is just a short drive away so we'll be seeing you again soon.

Mary... Awesome, nuff said!

Keith... Go hug a F-ing Monk!

Dave... I wish I could have been there to help carry you back to Mandalay bay I felt bad leaving Dunder and the girls to do it. Oh well theres always next year!

Ladyluck... You were a witness in case the Vegas PD calls. LOL really I'm glad I met you I wish I could've met your husband I heard he is quite a character.

Cal... It was great to meet you in person, I hope your not too mad at me for ending up with JeffBob's website...

Jeope... We didn't get to talk much I wish we could've had a moment to talk shop I have always been a big fan of your work!

Prax... Another cool cat definitely one of the most interesting people I met.

Cheryl... What can I say, you rock I wish we could've talked more.

Michelle... We had a couple brief conversations and it was great meeting you, I hope to talk to you again soon.

E Downs, Delineate & Mrs. Delineate, Pez, Loren, N2, Doggydoodle... All great people I wish we could've talked a bit more. Vegas was really a whirlwind and considering we werent at the conference I know I missed out on the chance to get to know you all better but I am glad to have met each and every one of you and I will talk to you all again soon.

And if I met you and you think I forgot to mention you, believe me you're in there too just read between the lines... :P

Maria posted some pics so I'm going to steal her link...

Comments

Mrs. Maria said…
Hmmm! * lol *