Been a while!

As I was leaving a grocery store this afternoon there was a woman about 35-40 years of age sitting in a very nice Lexus. She was parked in the path of where my car was parked so I was obviously heading in her general direction. As I approached almost as if scripted she looked up, noticed me coming and I distinctly heard the doors lock. As I walked by I could see her watching me through her rear view mirrors.

Now I know what your thinking... oh no! here comes a rant on racism and equality well if that's what your looking for you should go elswhere because to tell the truth in the very same situation, parked in an unfamiliar neighborhood or if I notice an unsavory looking pedestrian approching my car I'd do the very same thing.

So why bring it up at all then? Because It's just been so long since this has happened to me I was starting to think I'd lost my mojo :)


Comments