So Happy

Last night when I arrived home from work, I was really sick. I'm not sure what I came down with but my head was splitting, my eyes on fire and my stomach was doing the rumba. I stood in the bathroom for a while waiting so see if my lunch was going to pop up to say hello but fortunately it didn't.

So instead I hopped into bed, pulled tho covers over myself and took a little nap. I awoke feeling a little better and walked downstairs, this is where I saw the subject of my blog post. Maria, my wife was laying on the couch playing Prince of Persia, with my little girls sitting on either side watching quietly.

It's really hard to explain why, but seeing this made me incredibly happy. I truly love the fact that my wife has become a gamer and that we can now share in the enjoyment of my longtime hobby. Today I'm feeling 100% better and I think it may be thanks to my Maria, for taking care of me and for filling my heart with such joy when I was ill.

Comments

Mrs. Maria said…
I just read this and you just made me cry! I'm such a girl! I love you baby and I'm glad and honored to be able to share something that means so much to you.... I love the games you've shared with me and very soon (I hope) to kick your a** in a game or two! XOXO!

P.S. I'm so glad you're feeling better!