Halo 3

With such praise and adoration flooding the blogs, the televisions and the message boards it’s somewhat difficult not to get caught up in some of the excitement now known as “The Biggest Day in Entertainment History”.

I classify myself as a hard-core gamer and a moderate to casual Halo fan I know the back story and enjoyed the previous games but Halo 2 left a bad taste in my mouth. Suffices to say I was not entirely excited about Halo 3’s launch, at least not until the Microsoft marketing blitz really hit full steam. Slowly I found myself looking to September 24 with an increasing eagerness and anticipation. I finally picked up my copy admittedly giddy cranked the volume way past 11 and was greeted by the all too familiar Gregorian Chant that has come to define the Halo series, and so it begins.

If I were to review Halo 3 based solely on the campaign the game would definitely receive a lower score than the 8.5 out of 10 I am giving it. Quite honestly I was initially disappointed read more...

Comments