Moral Hypocrites!

So, I had to do some quick shopping at Wal-Mart this morning and I saw the most interesting thing.

Wal-mart is known as the store which will quickly take any content it feels is morally questionable off the shelves to protect its customers and make them feel safe shopping at Wal-Mart, a fact they are very proud of.

So you could imagine my how humorous it was walking by the electronics dept and seeing the final battle in Star Wars epIII playing on every TV.

For those of you who've never seen it here is what happens. Anakin and Obi-Wan have a light saber battle Obi-Wan then proceeds to cut off both of Anakins legs and one of his hands. Anakin growling, grunting and screaming "I hate you" slides down a hill and halfway into hot molten lava where he then catches on fire and screams in agony. The fire goes out and reveals he is now bald and severely burned ala Freddy Krueger.

I guess violence is okay as long as you don't sing or rap about it...

Comments